Arghyam supports projects in the following themes:
- Water Quality – Identifying and remedying water quality issues at the local level.
- Ground Water Management – Integrating supply side solutions coupled with demand management, based on a thorough understanding of ground water resources.
- Water Security – Ensuring availability of lifeline water to all individuals in a community through the promotion of sustainable, indigenous, scientific methods of water harvesting.
- Sanitation - Building knowledge and capacities of various stakeholders; facilitating the use of the technically right sanitation option for the area; enabling cross learning of experiences and influencing policy change.
- Integrated Water Management (IWM) - Providing safe, sustainable water for all in rural and urban areas to manage water locally, by closing the water loop.
- Education, Outreach and Capacity Building - Bringing discussions on critical issues related to water to the forefront and raising awareness. More
- Advocacy Initiatives - Scaling up successes in water and sanitation at the local level by feeding on-the-ground learnings into policy.